Intraoral scanning in practice: The journey from selection to implementation
There are a lot of great scanners available, but finding the right one to suit the needs of your practices is a very individual decision.
There are multiple factors that a practice owner must consider when selecting an intraoral scanner. This webinar will describe considerations before making a purchasing decision, what to expect during training, tips for introducing scanning into practice and tips create scan-worthy tooth preparations for predictable restorations.
Attendees of this webinar will:
- learn items to consider when selection which intraoral scanner is right for you
- understand the process of training and onboarding your team
- be introduced to the capabilities of the 3Shape Trios 4 intraoral scanner
- learn tips for getting started in practice
- learn strategies for easy-to-read crown and onlay preparations