Predictable, Productive, Profitable – why digital dentistry is a must for the GDP
Digital dentistry is the present and future of contemporary general dental practice and can be accessed at many different levels with different degrees of investment. Learn how to begin to integrate digital dentistry into your Practice at a level appropriate for you.
As a general dentist I like equipment that makes my daily work easier, more interesting, more predictable and more profitable. Digital dentistry gives us all of these benefits and more. Certainly we can utilise it for many procedures: making restorations, implants, aligners etc and these on their own should justify the utilisation of digital protocols. However, there are so many other uses and benefits that in my eyes the case for digital is overwhelming.
In this webinar you will learn
- The advantages of digital for patient monitoring
- How to greatly improve patient engagement and case acceptance
- The benefits of digital splints, in-house restorations and aligners
- Why digital communication with the dental technician is hugely beneficial
- Potential return on investment
Share on Social Media:
Predictable, Productive, Profitable – why digital dentistry is a must for the GDP is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.