Scanning the bite for advanced treatments
When treating patients with malocclusion and TMJ disorders, repositioning the lower jaw can be challenging. Not anymore - digital bite scanning offers new possibilities for full-mouth rehabilitations and implant scanning with 3Shape TRIOS.
In this presentation, get insights on how patient seating and head position affects outcomes, and learn how to use the bite adjustment tool for periodontally impaired teeth.
- Learn how to position the patient for bite scans (sitting up/laying down)
- Learn about scanning for ICP, CP/RP
- Learn how to Scan for CR
- Learn about scanning an unstable bite/jaw
- Learn about settings for bite adjustment
- Learn how to use Patient Specific Motion
- Learn how to scan the bite for Implant restorations