Dr. med. Andreas Kurbad
- Dentist in private practice since 1990.
- CEREC user since 1994.
- Member of the editorial board of the International Journal of Computerized Dentistry
- Member of the editorial board of the German Quintessence Journal of Dental Technology
- Member of the editorial board of the International Digital Dental News Journal
- More than 100 publications about All-Ceramics, aesthetics, computerized dentistry, implatology, epidemiology
- Co-Publisher of the Quintessence book ‘CAD/CAM and All-Ceramics’
- Main focus of work, lectures and publications: Restorative dentistry, adhesive technique, all-ceramics, computerized dentistry and implantology.
- Since 1996 presenting seminars on clinics of all-ceramics and computerized dentistry.
- For more than 10 years lecturer at the ‘Karl-Häupl-Institute’ in Düsseldorf
- Foundation member of the ‘Cerec Masters Club’
Share on Social Media:
The in-house treatment concept for CAD/CAM based single-tooth restorations - the TRIOS and Programill One workﬂow is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
Ask the Expert